Here is the steps I done to show my code in syntax highlighting.
- Copied the source code and created new gist.
- Copied the embed code from the gist and paste it in content editor right here.yes right here in the content editor (after switching to html) of blogger (where i need to show the source code) itself.
Yes, its done. The code is showing in my blog with perfect syntax highlighting. :D.Pros
- Zero setup
- code is well source controlled and head version is available here.
- more languages are supported
- Languages are automatically selected.
- Better performance.
- Source code is centralized. When you need any corrections you just need to update only the gist, all the blogs will be updated.
- Showing raw data make the whole web page refresh.
The Pros and cons are my own opinions. There is a chance for your opinion to be different ;). I am waiting for it. :D